Kitchen Table Redo: Part 3 and a Half - FINISHED!

I did it! I finally finished the kitchen table! And just in time to show it off at my birthday party this past weekend. I am going to say it, my friends were impressed.

I think it turned out well! There are plenty of mistakes, which I have turned into learning opportunities. The biggest one being that I managed to trap some of my puppy's hair under the polycrylic, on the table top. I will just tell people I was doing it on purpose...trying to memorialize a piece/pieces of her...maybe people will buy it??

I also chipped the paint in the middle of the table, after I had applied a coat of polycrylic. I painted over it, which left a bump, but otherwise looks fine.


What do you think?

I am excited it is done and I can move on to other fun projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment